2022 Coach of the Year
We are pleased to invite you to apply for the 2022 Whole30 Certified Coach of the Year Award! We realize it might feel awkward to "toot your own horn," but we want to select all Award recipients from the broadest possible group of engaged Coaches, so we appreciate you putting yourself forward. It's essential for us to ensure that we're considering all Coaches equitably, not arbitrarily selecting our Award Winners from a subjective group. We want to know how you excel! Furthermore, anywhere there is subjectivity, we recognize the potential for bias, so a committee of Whole30 HQ employees will be evaluating all applicants according to a specific rubric outlined in more detail below. Before you apply, please read the information below carefully.
This Award is designed to recognize a Whole30 Certified Coach who embodies the program’s values and ethos visibly and with joy. Each Coach of the Year award recipient demonstrates expertise in their approach to client support strategies, liveliness and creativity in their Whole30 Certified Coaching business model, passion for educating their community members about the Whole30 program, and a strong connection with the Whole30 brand.
From 2022 forward, candidates for Coach of the Year are selected according to a specific rubric that accounts for:
- The number of clients they’ve coached
- The number of scholarships they’ve offered
- The number of times they’ve mentored a colleague
- The ways they have embedded our DEI values into their business model
- The frequency and value of the content they generate about Whole30 and their future business plans.
Benefits of this designation include automatic Advanced Level Coach status, which brings:
- A special badge displayed on the "Find A Coach" page
- First offers for media spotlights, paid work, and speaking engagements
- Early access and VIP discounts for Whole30 swag, where applicable
- Higher-level trainings on advanced Coaching topics
- Priority packages from Approved Partner brands
- Inclusion on a Coach Advisory Board with Whole30 HQ.
Essentially, you have additional access and influence in the Coaching community! Again, your submission will be vetted by a committee of Whole30 HQ employees, including the Director of Coaching Operations, Coaching Program Manager, Director of People & Culture, Chief Content Officer, and Senior Social Media Content Manager.
Several of the questions below will be scored on a scale from 0 to 2. The scores for your answers below will also added to scores on a few other measures. The additional measures include:
- How long you've been a Coach
- Your percentage of on-time certification renewals
- The average number of additional CEUs you've gained per year.
We will also take into account your narrative answers at the end of the application form, although those will not be scored. Each applicant will then be ranked privately by each of the evaluation committee members, and final scores will be tallied.
We are so pleased to have you as part of the Whole30 Coaching community, and we wish you the best of luck in "leveling up" your role with this Coach of the Year Award!